Fully compliant and customizable doors
Durable, architecturally-pleasing hardware
All accessories such as latches, handles and hinges are made of durable and architecturally-pleasing solid stainless steel 316 quality to ensure integrity of the doorunits in more severe conditions.
All doors are provided with the following hardware:
• Three stainless steel 316 hinges per door leaf
• Two stainless steel 316 handles with escutcheons
• Seals with protection strips (to guarantee weather-tightness and gas tightness)
• A heavy duty door closer
A variety of options
• Blast resistance to meet specific requirements
• Integrated fire and blast resistant vision panels
• Larger sizes
• Automatic operation
• Compatibility with access control systems
XL door fire tested
In July 2016 we performed a fire test on an extreme large heavy duty fire rated door with clear opening dimensions H 4.2 x W 3.3 meters. This door has been developed to meet the demands of operators and contractors for type approval certificates of extreme large fire rated doors. Doors for such large openings are mainly required to move equipment in/out a certain building. The fire test on the largest door that have ever been fire tested was successful in compliance with the IMO FTP code and European norm EN1634-1.